2006/8/27, gentuxx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Bryan Whitehead wrote:
> It is most likely a problem with your own build enviroment or bad use
> flags. Post the errors you are having to this group so we can see the
> build problems.
>
> Before you do that, try running "repdev-rebuild".

I don't know if the OP is having the same problem, but I've noticed that
a lot of packages will fail on the md5 checksum or on the file size
check.  Usually, wiping out the distfile, and/or switching mirrors
solves the problem.  But lately, the next mirror in line will have the
same issue.

No, the problems I have/d is that lots of servers doesn't have the packages at all. Then continuing to the next mirror with the same result. Crafty (a chess engine) didn't install for 3 days- but just now, when I needed the error message, it installed (figures). Same with kuroo of course...

Regards,

Martin S