Marc,
            Hi... As i said that my problem is sorted out. Now, i want to do some enhancement in my project. I have installed the openLDAP server on my local machine. Thatswhy, every user on the local machine as well as  on the LDAP directory  are the same. I have created the directory by using the migration tools. The problem is now i want to add user only in the LDAP directory. Is it possible to add ? I am not able to directly edit the ldif file and add there, because in my ldif file there are entries like password, uid, gid. How can i do this without creating any more user on my local machine.

Regards
Bijayant