On 8/31/06, Anthony Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have just installed SquirrelMail, and found that parts of it are not
working. The version of PHP that is installed is 5.1.2. Searching the
sqirrelmail website, it appears that squirrelmail doesn't work with
php5.

So, how do I downgrade PHP to version 4.1.4 (which seems to be the
recommended version).

Hi Anthony,

I know this isn't the answer to your question but I would recommend
you "upgrade" to Roundcube webmail instead of downgrading php to
support SquirrelMail. Aside from the fact that I personally like
RoundCube it also runs just swell with PHP 5.1

-Mike