On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 13:28:59 +0930
Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> Oh sorry I misread your message, swap 'mov' and 'avi' in my previous
> message and it should still apply :p
>
> You may want to specify some codecs when transcoding to avi format, I
> don't know what ffmpeg defaults are but the following should suffice:
>
> $ ffmpeg -i foo.mov -f avi -acodec mp3 -vcodec mpeg4 foo.avi
>
> --
> Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
> --

*haha*  Right on.  I was just reading the man page.  I think I can use
this to strip the audio as well, which would be a huge bonus.

Thanks again.

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls