On 9/7/06, Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I upgrade from baselayout-1.11.15-r3 to baselayout-1.12.4-r7 and
run etc-update I get lots of net.lo errors during bootup and net.eth0
fails to start.

I think this is a problem with 1.12.4 because I had the same issues
only with my wireless card. Would suggest you mask 1.12.4 manually and
revert to the older version for now.

Should I file a bug?

Might as well, I don't see anything specific to this but it looks like
a lot of people are having issues with 1.12.4x

-Mike