Hi!

I upgraded to gcc-4.1.1 but when I did emerge --deep --update --newuse world I got the following:

libtool: link: warning: `/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.1/../../..//lib*.la seems to be moved

where lib*.la stands for some libraries.

For example: libgconf-2.la is in this list of warnings and it is located under /usr/lib/
Is there a link I have to set up?

I was emerging gnucash when I saw this warnings but I think it occured also with other programs.

What does this mean and how can I fix that?

Regards

Yahoo! Messenger - kostenlos* mit Familie und Freunden von PC zu PC telefonieren .