On 9/13/06, Michael Stewart (vericgar) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Crute wrote:
> net-www/apache mpm-prefork threads

As a side note from the Apache maintainer:
This USE-flag combination is pointless.

The threads USE-flag is only used if you don't specify a MPM USE-flag,
and caused the mpm to be mpm-worker. (If threads is not set, the MPM
defaults to mpm-prefork)

Hmm... I seem to remember some problem with PHP only compiling if
threads was set to on. Maybe not, will have to test it to see if there
is any good reason that I still have that in my package.use. Thanks
for the tip.

-Mike