On 9/13/06, David Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/13/06, Richard Fish < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/13/06, Bo Ørsted Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> to compile the rest...? In short: If you want help you really should provide
> more info about what you have done and where you didn't know what to do...!

In addition to what Bo said, you have a lot of broken .la files.  More
than likely, these are files that fix_libtool_files.sh modified, so
portage didn't remove them when the associated packages got upgraded
or removed.

So for each of the broken .la files, you should do a "equery belongs
foo.la".  If nothing owns the file, remove it.

Looks like most of these are not owned by anything. I'll start deleting them.

Doing that and also re-emerging gcc without the gcj use flag seemed to fix everything. Now my revdep-rebuild runs clean. And I accidentally deleted lipqxx so that doesn't show up either. :-)

--
David Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca