On 9/29/06, Shaochun Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Unable to shutdown: /dev/vg/swap

After some analyzing, I know it happens because the open count of
/dev/vg/swap is 2 when the script /lib/rcscripts/addons/lvm-stop.sh is
executed.

Maybe this is the problem of baselayout or my initramfs.
How can I resolve it?

I assume this is when you fully shutdown the system (shutdown -h now
or similar)?

If so, my first instinct is to simply ignore it, since it is totally
harmless.  But I suppose you could put this in your
/etc/conf.d/local.stop:

echo 0x0000 >/proc/suspend2/resume2

I'm not currently using suspend2, but IIRC, this should clear the
reference that suspend2 has on the device.

-Richard