Alexander Skwar wrote:
> ยท maxim wexler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

>>> How did you use it?
>>>
>> $find ~/<music> (-type f, -fstype mp3) (-mtime, -mmin,
>> -ctime) (72, 3, 4810, whatever) -exec cp {}
>> ~/<music-bkp> \;
>>

> Well, actually, I don't wonder that *this* command did not
> work. That's not at all even *close* to legal syntax.
>

> Alexander Skwar

Well, I think that by the parenthesis Mr. Wexler  wanted to show he had
tried all the variations, not that it is the exact command. I was also
very pissed off when I had to discover that the "find manual page" isn't
very correct. It never made clear that "-ctime 3" means "now plus 3
days" and "-ctime -3" means "now minus 3 days".

--
Best regards,
Daniel