On 10/1/06, Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Crute wrote:
> On 9/30/06, Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > The only problem is that all I see is a big
>> > grey block where the Flash presentation should be. Any ideas?

1) Have tried to start your browser with the factory settings?
E.g. "mv ~/.mozilla ~/.mozilla-bak" and start it. It doesn't matter if
it works or not it's only for the test. Then you can revert to your
settings by "rm -r ~/.mozilla && mv ~/.mozilla-bak ~/.mozilla"

I did try that but it didn't help.

2) Are you sure you are not trying to play a flash version 8? Because
AFAIK there is no flash-8 for linux yet. ;-(

Hmm... I have tried quite a few sites, I can't imagine ALL of them
have spontaneously changed to Flash 8.

It seems almost like an X rendering issue. Is there something about
Modular X that flash hates?

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair. --Douglas Adams