On Wednesday 04 October 2006 17:15, Bo Ørsted Andresen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about 'Re: [gentoo-user]  Re: OT: auto rename
konsole session tabs?':
> On Thursday 05 October 2006 00:01, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> > > konsole uses the "window title" to set the tab text.
> > It does?? Not on my system.
> Heh, and then I find the setting: Settings -> Configure Konsole ->
> General -> Set tab title to match window title. :p

To be fair, I'd completely forgotten about that option and would have
qualified my statement with that information if I had remembered.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest