On Friday 06 October 2006 17:56, Robert Welz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] how to execute some scripts after an emerge':
> Are there hooks in portage with which I can execute some scripts after
> an emerge -u world?

Not AFAIK.  However, it's easy enough to write a script to do an emerge -u
world and then some other stuff.  (e.g. I routinely run revdep-rebuild
after my world updates.)

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest