On Sunday 22 October 2006 13:33, Turi Tropea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] failed to emerge -- clean':
> !!! kdesvn-repo.eclass could not be found by inherit()

Rescue this file from the Gentoo portage tree CVS attic (It should be
under the "eclass" directory) and place it in the tree or an overlay.
*BUT ONLY LONG ENOUGH TO UNINSTALL UNSERMAKE*.  Having eclasses from out
of tree can cause untold problems.

I'm not sure exactly where web access to the CVS repo. is, but I'm sure
some kind soul on this list does.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest