> Hi All,
>
> I have been using Konqueror to create photo albums with
> thumbnails and all, and seamlessly publish on a server.  I've
> had a look at Google's Picasa and the 26.2M download it
> requires and wondered what the wider Gentoo community are
> using.  What would/do you use to crete an album with thumbs
> for publishing on a website?
> --
> Regards,
> Mick

Mick:

Ive been using Jalbum from http://www.jalbum.net

You can check out some of the albums ive published at:

http://www.w8tah.us/

Follow the links to Storm Chasing or Photography

Anyone wants to discuss/ ask questions about Jalbum offline -- PLEASE --
feel free to contact me

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11