Dan Johansson wrote:
> cross-site-remote-backups
Erm, "Me too..."

My first attempt centred on Duplicity - which, on the surface, seemed to
be exactly what I wanted... but, unfortunately, it is unusably buggy...
and is no longer in avtive development.

My second (in-progress) attempt is with BoxBackup - which seems far more
robust... and promises the benefits of a 'continuous' backup - which I
now consider significant.  The BoxBackup distribution instills a greater
sense of confidence - but documentation remains thin... and I'm
wrestling with configuring the backup daemon on a remote server (for
which I do not have root access...)

I'd be interested to hear other annecdotes about BoxBackup - is anyone
here using it and happy with their setup?  Is there a good HowTo anywhere?