On 11/8/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a small network, consisting of three PCs.  Each of these PCs has
a public WAN address, and each runs Apache, vsftpd and sendmail (as well
as ipkungfu for firewall protection).  One of them runs mailman.  I
would like to replace sendmail with something not so...shall we say
prehistoric?  I've been advised many times to do so on this list and
others.  Would anyone please give me some recommendations for a new
choice of mail server?  I'd like one with plenty if documentation.

For my money I would say run postfix.