Hey folks

I have found today that I cannot use the xine engine with amarok
anymore, I have recently updated kde and gcc [stable] while may/may
not be related however because I rarely reboot it could have been a
while since the offending package was merged.
The error message I recieve when trying to load the xine engine is
"/usr/kde/3.5/lib/kde3/libamarok_xine-engine.so no such file or dir"

However after some searching I have found this :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ locate libamarok
/usr/kde/3.5/lib/kde3/libamarok_xine-engine.la
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_void-engine_plugin.la
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_void-engine_plugin.so
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_smb-device.la
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_smb-device.so
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_xine-engine.la
/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_xine-engine.so

The point seems to be that amarok is looking in the wrong place or the
files and been merged and gone to the wrong place or a link is
required or ...

I usually find that problems link this are down to me in some way, so
if someone could suggesta  course of action I would appreciate it.
I have tried re-emerging xine-lib and amarok but no change so far,
though I am going around in circles now.

cheers
   stu

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"

--Unknown