Hi Maxim,

Did you try "<" and ">" to move back and forward in the playlist ?

maxim wexler wrote:
Hi group,

This should be easy but I can't seem to find the
answer.

Just started using mplayer from the command line. I
see it has lot's of possibilities. Right now just
using it to play tunes but can't seem to get it to
jump back to the previous tune. When I hit <tab> it
says "No bind found for key 'TAB'." So then it should
be available to move *back* in the playlist, eh? How
do I do that?

I note that $mplayer -input keylist has a 'TAB' and
'PREV' listed. I put them in the config file like this
"TAB=PREV". Needless to say it don't work:(

-Maxim