On 12/4/06, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What versions of these are you trying to run?  davfs2-1.1.3-r1 and
subversion-1.4.2 both depend on just "net-misc/neon", without any
version deps, so I presume they both work with the current
neon-0.26.1-r1.

I'm running the latest stable versions of both which depend on
different versions of neon. It does look like it will work if I run
the ~x86 versions. Thanks for the tip.

-Mike