Hi All,

I have just purchased an new Acer laptop, 5103 WLMi and I am using gentoo on my desktop machine but would like to have an dual boot on the laptop as well.

I have tried the am64 since it dual turion 64 processors, but get kernel panics. Was just wondering if there is any advice on what install CD to use and also any advice on setup (wireless broadcom BCM 41xx series) and also if there is any major binaries that I could use to get the system up and running without the laptop burning up from compiling ? (KDE binaries preferably)

Purchased from (http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-8758.aspx)

Thanks
Ian

W: www.codingfriends.com