Daniel van Ham Colchete wrote:
Hi all!

I have two servers here with two Intel E1000 NIC each.

I'm planing on using the eth1 ethernet with DRBD. My problem is that
although the NICs support gigabit ethernet, they only negociate with
100baseT/Full. I'm using a CAT-5E crossover cable between the servers.

Does anyone have any tip?

auto negotiation sometimes doesn't though it's light years better than it was ten years ago. I'd play around with ethool -s and set both sides manually to full 1000. If you don't get errors I'd make that part of the boot process as well as the network scripts if you restart your interfaces often.

kashani