On 12/5/06, Gabriel Rossetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I updated my system and the new udev-103 didn't like coldplug (since it
is now able to do it itself). My problem is that now
ipw3945d is no longer started when I switch on the wifi switch on my
laptop, like it was when coldplug was installed. Any
ideas on how to achieve this functionality now?

Thank you,
Gabriel