On 12/6/06, Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using perl and I'd rather not install and maintain PHP just so I
can use Squirrelmail.  It sounds like I may need to though.  Does
anyone prefer another webmail client to Squirrelmail?

We run RoundCube on Gentoo at work and it works very well, the
interface is AJAXified which has its benefits. Overall I would say
that if you are going to run PHP for your web-mail RoundCube is the
best way to go. I don't know if it is in Portage or how easy it is to
emerge, we manage our web applications with a different in-house
system.

-Mike