Statux,

Thanks!

======= On Monday 18 December 2006 02:44, Statux wrote: =======
>If you want to use EM64T, it's amd64 and -march=nocona in the CFLAGS.

But If I don't want to use EMT64 but have CPU with EM64T (say, it is
Pentium D) - am I forced to use 'amd64' artch? Or - can I use 'x86' with
such 64-bit CPU? - all will work as "normal" 32-bit system, when
'-march=prescott' is selected. Is it so? And as for, say, Pentium D 925,
it has 'Presler' cores rather 'Prescott-2M' for Pentium4 630.

Sorry for these question - I have tried to dig in the problem, but all
silently suppose I must already know something :-)

Andrew