First of all - where did my manners go!?  ;-(

MARRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
I wish you health, happiness and even more fun with our favorite Gentoo!

;-))))

On the subject: Yes, yesterday I woke up with a broken root FS after a
power failure. I did fix the FS with a boot CD I did "emerge -e system".
Afterwards I booted the system on its own and started "emerge -e world".
During this my cron did "emerge --sync". Unfortunately I lost my network
connection and "emerge -e world" stopped on x11-libs/libxklavier-3.0-r1.
After my connection was restored I had this message from "emerge
--resume". So I started "emerge -e world" again and now it is complete.
Also "emerge -DuN world" gives an empty list therefore I consider my
system to be up-to-date with the current portage. The problem is that
"emerge --resume" still gives this never seen before (by me) output.

Bottom lines: I want to clear "the resume list" in order to get back to
the normal behavior of "emerge --resume"

P.S.

"emerge --resume --skipfirst" doesn't help - it gives the same message.

--
Best regards,
Daniel