Thomas Rösner wrote:
Graham Murray wrote:
Thomas Rösner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Spamassassin has an autolearn hook, but I don't know if the
razor/pyzor/etc. plugins use it, or if it's only used by the bayes
engine. I'd like to know, though, so why don't you ask on a
Spamassassin ML and report back here? ^^

Autolearn only affects the Bayes engine. To report to Razor (and
Pyzor, DCC and Spamcop if configured) you have to use 'spamassassin
--report' (for spam) or 'spamassassin --revoke' (to report as Ham
messages which Razor has marked as spam). These also update Bayes.

Ah, that easy. For completeness, spamc has an equivalent option:

      -L learn type

To correct myself:
-C report type
          Report or revoke a message to one of the configured collaborative
          filtering databases.

Regards,
   T.