I moved to amarok, I might give audacious a shot.

What about noatun for a smallish player? Not sure on it's RAM usage.
Also look at Quod Libet or Banshee which are meant to be similar in
features to amarok but lighter in terms of resource usage (or so I
hear).

David

Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of
success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this
list.