On 04/01/07, Uwe Thiem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

just went through /usr/portage/distfiles and deleted what I though was
outdated - a major PITA. There must be a better way!

Slight complication: My portage tree is used by different boxes with different
world files.

Uwe

--
A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2

I use this as a cron
00 6 11 * * /usr/bin/eclean-dist -fd

There is an option to use an "exclude file" prehaps you could make a
little script run on a cron to make one file from your various worlds
and use that as the exclude.

good luck
stu

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"

--Unknown