It behaves so strange that I have no words :)
At first, I cannot config any drivers, not fglrx, not radeon. I mean, they
work, but DRI is off
But it isn't the problem. I believe if I spend a littli bit more time with it,
it will work. The strangest thing is that:
1) radeon driver -- when I switch virtual console (ctrl+alt+f3), there are a
lot of problems with image -- it breaks and doesn't restores to the normal
state
2) fglrx -- when I switch to another console -- I just see thne black screen!

Kernel: 2.6.19-r2 (the same thing with 2.6.18, but the second problem doesn't
exists in 2.6.17)
Hardware: ATI Mobility Radeon X700 on ACER Aspire 3020