OK, thanks much -- the strange thing is when I did emerge -s php how
come I did not see the php4 packages -- only the php5 ones?

Also, is there any way while doing a search to see the reason for a
package being masked?

Thanks again.

on Tuesday 01/09/2007 Nelson, David \(ED, PAR&D\)([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]