Either suits me - my email client (Outlook, I don't have the choice at work. I
asked for a *nix workstation rather than a Windows 2000 one and was greeted
with laughter) automagically wants to top post but it's no work to click down a
bit.

I would say that most replies only reply to maybe a few lines of the preceeding
message and so should usually fit on a reasonably sized window. I do have to
admit to having a rather nice 17in 1280x1024 monitor though so .... :>

Is there perhaps a way to make an email client jump down to the first line not
preceeded with a > if it makes it easier for some people? Or perhaps a project
for the KMail/Thunderbird/Evolution devs? :)

David

Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success.
I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.