Can somebody point me to a location where I can download a
source tarball for "stable" wpa supplicant (0.5.4, IIRC)?  I've
been trying to emerge it for days, but the server from which
emerge tries to download is unresponsive:

http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/wpa_supplicant-0.5.4.tar.gz

I've tried downloading from multiple machines on various
networks using several different applications, but it always
fails.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I think I'll do BOTH
                                  at               if I can get RESIDUALS!!