Hello,

I would like to convince my boss and my collegues to use Gentoo GNU/Linux at
the company office for the desktop system (and maybe one day also for servers).

Currently everybody uses its own Linux/Unix system, but soon we could be forced
to uses for everybody only one system.

I must probably convince the people to use Gentoo Linux against RedHat
Scientific Linux and FreeBSD.

Does somebody has some good key arguments?

The mines are:

- newests packages with newests security updates, encryption support and full
integreated KDE desktop to be used in office without problems

- high performance desktop

Best regards,

saf

--
E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/