Greetings all --

Here is a question I'd like opinions on.  We have a new director at my
job and she uses a Mac.  Naturally, we are all PC based using Windows
and *barf* Outlook.

When she sends emails from her Mac:
Sometimes attachments don't arrive.
Sometimes the emails never arrive (or so people claim, never happens to
me)
Sometimes her emails end up in the junk mail folder (again, never
happens to me)

Our "IT" people are telling here this is because Mac email is not
"compatible" with PCs.  My intuition & years of computer use is
telling me this is bullshit.

I've been wrong before . . .   Just not often.  *haha*

Any commentary?

Thank you -- Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls