Hello, list --

I've been a happy claws user for a few years. I use postfix, because I like
overkill, I suppose. I've barely touched the postfix config, so here's to
the developers. ;-)

Anyway, what I don't understand is the maildir, MH, mbox, qmail delivery
thing. I followed a wiki[1] which suggests I need to use rcvstore command in
a .forward file, etc. and to set up my delivery using nmh if I'm a sylpheed
user. This has worked for a while and is working for me again.

My question is, does anyone know if this is still needed? Somehow it looks
as if claws should handle its own delivery now, or be able to use maildir?

Does anyone know what the gentoo-preferred method is?

Cheers,

--
Michael Higgins

[1]http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Postfix_Setup_for_Local_Mail_Only