on Sunday 02/11/2007 Bo Ørsted Andresen([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
 > On Saturday 10 February 2007 15:28:14 John covici wrote:
 > > Hi.  I am having a strange subversion problem.   I think it stems from
 > > the fact that I boot into two different systems, one has subversion
 > > 1.4.0and the gentoo system has 1.3.2 and when the 1.3.2 client touches
 > > something checked out by the 1.4.0 version, it complains -- does seem
 > > to work.  However is there any way to update the gentoo version -- I
 > > did a --sync and searched for subversion but no joy -- just the 1.3.2
 > > one.
 > >
 > > Any assistance would be appreciated.
 >
 > echo ~dev-util/subversion-1.4.0 >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
 >
 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=3#doc_chap2

But would I not get that version when I do
emerge -S subversion
that search yields only the 1.3.2, so I thought there was no later
one.
 I did a find /usr/portage -name '*subversion*' and sure enough there
 a 1.4.2 ebuild, but the search did not show it.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]