Norberto Bensa wrote:
Steve [Gentoo] wrote:
Does everyone who has ruledujour execute daily get these faults reported?
Nope. But I've disabled AntiDrug in /etc/rulesdujour/config because for a few days, I was getting a warning about antidrug's maintainer losing it's domain/host/isp or something like that. And BTW:
I've followed your lead... much more pleasant. :-)
Lint output: [22610] warn: config: unparseable chars in 'if you are running
SA 3.0.0 or higher, you already have antidrug and this file': '3.0.0'
;-)
Yes... but... I'd have hoped that the default configuration would not generate errors like this. If the error is caused by my specific configuration... then I'd understand that it is all my fault... (as they say) - but it seems a bad idea to have a broken rule-set included in the defaults... (which, to me, it appears to be.)

Steve