> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stroller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 20 February 2007 14:22
> To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which wireless cardbus?
>

> [Stuff]

I've had good luck with RALink based cards (I have a PCMCIA Asus WL107g if I
remember the model correctly - early (~2005ish) drivers were utterly horrendous
but later ones were far far better). I currently have an Intel IPW3945 if I
have the model right - which is an onboard chipset built into the laptop so not
sure if it's around in PC card form as well. It was easy enough set up with WPA
and so forth.

Hope this perhaps helps the OP and/or others.

--
djn

I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.