The post that I made was satire.  Its porpoise was to inspire a laugh, a
chuckle, at most a humorous response.  Not a debate.  Debates are for
serious people.

Look the fact is every day:
      * A dolphin is killed
      * A cow is killed
      * Someone litters
      * Someone is killed/tortured in some war-torn nation
      * A young child is sexually molested by someone close to them
      * Jesus kills a kitten

The point is this is not the
tree-huggin-peace-lovin-let-the-dolphins-live mailing list.  If I wanted
to discuss that crap, I'd join that list. This is gentoo-user.  We
discuss (Gentoo) Linux.  If we welcome every other issue that any
subscriber just happens to also have a passion about then we should just
rename the list to... whatever.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled mailing list, already in
progress...

Ob-Linux:  If you use the forcedeth ethernet driver then I'd advise you
to stay away from 2.6.21-rc1.  It's bad enough to make one wanna club a
dolphin.