Dear Gentoo users,

    I have a question about Win32 emulation. I'm using Wine (0.9.31 ~x86
in Portage) for mIRC and uTorrent usage. It works flawlessly. Today I
bought a new video card (nvidia 6600) for gaming. With this card,
everything is OK.
    My question: is it possible to have Wine and Cedega installed on the
same system? I know Cedega is great for games and Wine is great for
desktop applications (like those above.) I installed Warcraft III ROC in
Wine. Works, but 3D is not very fast, sound have lag. My OpenGL system
works flawlessly, I played Enemy Territory with full graphics, with full
FPS.

Thanks in advance.