Denis wrote:

Here's the output when I run "make":
____________________
CC=gcc mcc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I./src/common -I. -I. -o Vegas ./src/vegas/Vegas.tm

/usr/bin/mcc: line 1: exec: HAVE_CONFIG_H: not found
make: *** [Vegas] Error 127

Looks like the mcc compiler does not understand that -Dfoo means "define foo" and instead thinks that a file "foo" is being linked - is mcc supposed to invoke gcc on that line? that 'CC=gcc mcc' construction is a little odd..... looks like the Makefile is broken - have you chosen unusual options are configure time?

Best bet might be to post on the mailing list for the 3rd party package as well as here!

Cheers

Mark