> Is there a Gentoo way to install new plugins for squirrelmail or
> should I go ahead and untar?
>
> - Grant

I don't use this or even know for sure what it is except that it has
something to do with emails.  Since maybe you are new, have you checked
into what USE flags are available?  That is generally how Gentoo enables
things during the install of a program.  To get that info, just do a
emerge -vp squirrelmail and see what is available.  You can check man
portage and make make.conf as well.

If you are new to Gentoo and something like me, you may want to ask more
questions too.  ;-)

Dale

Hi Dale,

I'm not new.  I've actually been at this for quite a while.  In my
time with Gentoo I've found that it sometimes has special ways of
doing things and I usually check in with the list if I'm wondering.

It appears squirrelmail is installed with the crypt USE flag.  'equery
uses squirrelmail' says this about crypt:

Add support for encryption -- using mcrypt or gpg where applicable

Does anyone know if that is the gpg plug-in or not?  If so, does
anyone know how to enable it for use in squirrelmail?

- Grant