<deskletname>.py
> > and select install from there
> >
> > Just make restart adesklets after installing a new desklet if you
want
> > to see it right away.
>
> Thanks Wayn0,
>
> I downloaded, unpacked and ran it like so:
> =================================
>  $ ./Calendar.py
> Do you want to (r)egister this desklet or to (t)est it? yes
> Registered. Run 'adesklets' to (re)start your desklets.
> Look at 'adesklets --help' for special options.
> Terminated
> =================================
>
> Then I ran adesklets, but nothing showed up on my desktop (fluxbox).
What
> should I do now?

Hi Mick,

Assuming you have have just started a new session and have not yet run
adesklets try this

$adesklets &

$/path/to/calendar/Calender.py

If you select test from the menu it should show the desklet on screen
you can now move it around, play with it etc.
Exit the desklet re run the

$/path/to/calendar/Calender.py

This time selecting register
Kill adesklets and then run it again.
If you happy that it's working simply add adesklets to your X startup
i.e. .xinitrc or .XSession

Good luck
Wayn0