On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 22:12:20 +0100, Thierry de Coulon wrote:

> Yes, I did edit /etc/conf.d/net. Actually everything works correctly (I
> get the correct IP on the correct card and the gateway is also
> correct). the only thing that does not work is that I have no dns
> setting so I can't download the sources to install.

Have you read /etc/conf.d/net.example? This part may apply here:

# NOTE: Setting any of these will stamp on the files in question. So if you
# don't specify dns_servers but you do specify dns_domain then no nameservers
# will be listed in /etc/resolv.conf even if there were any there to start
# with.

--
Neil Bothwick