On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:18:38 -0600 Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Renat Golubchyk wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:06:52 -0600 Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >> I went to a link a bit ago in Seamonkey and a box came up that it
> >> needed mplayer2 plugin.  I don't see it in portage so can someone
> >> tell me where I can find it?
> >>

> > mplayer2 is the name of the main executable of the old Windows Media
> > Player 6.4 (mplayer2.exe). So you just have to check that your
> > mplayerplug-in handles the application/x-mplayer2 mimetype. Write
> > about:plugins in the address bar of your Seamonkey and check if it
> > is the case. If it's not maybe you haven't compiled in Windows
> > Media Plugin support (wmp USE-flag must be set).
>
> Then we have other problems then:
>
> > [ebuild   R   ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.1  USE="crypt ipv6 java
> > ldap xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc
> > -moznomail -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms -xinerama"
>
> I don't even see the option of wmp.  I do have it enabled though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ equery uses -a mplayerplug-in
[ Searching for packages matching mplayerplug-in... ]
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend : Left column  (U) - USE flags from make.conf              ]
[        : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
[ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.21 ]
 U I
 + + gtk : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
[ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.31-r1 ]
 U I
 + - divx      : Divx Playback Support
 + - gmedia    : Google Media Playback Support
 + + gtk       : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
 + + quicktime : Adds support for OpenQuickTime
 - - realmedia : Real Media Playback Support
 + - wmp       : Windows Media Playback Support
[ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.35 ]
 U I
 + + divx      : Divx Playback Support
 + + gmedia    : Google Media Playback Support
 + + gtk       : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
 + + quicktime : Adds support for OpenQuickTime
 - - realmedia : Real Media Playback Support
 + + wmp       : Windows Media Playback Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~  $ quse -D wmp
 local:wmp:net-www/mplayerplug-in: Windows Media Playback Support

Cheers,
Renat

--
Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
durch die sie entstanden sind.