Hi,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 10:24:21AM +0100, Alexis Lahouze wrote:
> Hi,
> I know there are basic questions but:
> - do you have any free space on your fs?

Yes, enough for now (>70MB, it's text only msgs).

> - is the destination folder for mailman writable for the user or the
> group which executes mailman processes?

Hmmm... mailman is setgid mailman (perms/ownership 8 -rwxr-sr-x 1
mailman mailman) - the perms of
/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/waf-ac-core (one of the mailing
lists in question) are drwxrwsr-x  2 mailman mailman - that should be
ok, right?
The funny thing is, that for one month it worked, but the problem
seemed to be the creation of a new subdirectory.
The file system is mounted with "noatime" option - might that be a
problem?
Delivery of the messages works - its only the archiving which don't
(w/o visible error msgs). Neither the HTML archives nor the mbox
archives are written. Strange...
- Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Liebich