On 21 March 2007, Mick wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 March 2007 10:46, Uwe Thiem wrote:

> > > How would you do that - can you please elaborate?
> >
> > man ethtool
>
> Thanks Uwe,
>
> Do you put this in your /etc/conf.d/net, or modify the /etc/init.d/net.lo?

Well, I try to avoid modifying any of the scripts in /etc/init.d if possible
at all. So /etc/conf.d/net seems the right place. In your particular case, it
must bedone before dhcpcd comes up. That is the important prt. If it helps at
all. ;-)

Uwe

--
A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2