Am Donnerstag, den 22.03.2007, 13:41 +0800 schrieb Shaochun Wang:
> Doesn't anyone know a good rfc viewer available for linux?
>

> --
> Shaochun Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> GPG Fingerprint: 70C2 6945 0E46 E08B 419A  007C AC5C F21F 358A 0833
> You can get my publickey from the following url:
>       http://lcs.ios.ac.cn/~scwang/docs/scwangpublickey.gpg

Well, it looks like rfcview is the only thing in the portage tree (found
via 'emerge -S rfc'):

*  app-emacs/rfcview [ Masked ]
      Latest version available: 0.5
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of files: 5 kB
      Homepage:      http://www.neilvandyke.org/rfcview/
IETF RFCs for display
      License:       GPL-2

Masked by ~amd64 keyword, by the way, in case you were wondering.

Oh, and http://packages.gentoo.org/ seems to be a good place for quick
searches (emerge -S <keyword> takes forever).

--
Marc Joliet