In an apparent rage, Walter Dnes exclaims:
[...]

>   I do *NOT* expect marketing fluff like nano puts out...

> LOG: postinst
> More helpful info about nano, visit the GDP page:
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/nano-basics-guide.xml
>
>   The whole point of elogs is to highlight important stuff, so people
> don't have to plow through reams of useless stuff.  The nano URL belongs
> in the man page, not in the elogs.

I was expecting to see something like a plug for Huggies Diapers (which
are great btw).  The elog system is actually for errors, warnings and,
egads, info regarding a package.  If those few lines of text really
bother you that much you could a) filter it out, b) ignore it or c) send
a patch to the nano maintainer as he obviously needs as much help as he
can get.

--
Albert W. Hopkins